The guys over at the Ember Media Manager project have released revision 1102 with a number of bug fixes. Ember Media Manager is one of, if not the, best applications out there for managing your movie media collection and producing XBMC compatible NFO catalogs.
Some of the more notable changes are:
- Many of the scrapers have been updated to either work more effectively or conform to updated requirements of the respective sites.
- Added a YouTube scraper class and fixed/improved scraping for movie trailers
- Added option to rescan metadata
- Ignore “working title” entries for forcing title language
- Modified error handling for dlgConfirmDelete
- Tweaked the Sets Manager for better compatibility with XBMC and improved speed
- Allow sorting by IMDB rating
- Auto-scrapers now changed to use new YouTube video file downloader (mp4)
- Export movies list will now be sorted by SortTitle instead of by MovieTitle
- Added Confirmation Dialog when deleting movies
Run over to their site at http://embermm.com and grab the latest version!